1. What is the only female-controlled method of HIV prevention currently available?
2. In heterosexual sex, who is more likely to become infected with HIV from an HIV positive partner?
3. Can someone who abstains from sex until marriage get HIV?
4. Roughly how many women are living with HIV globally?
5. Contraceptive pills are widely available for which people?
6. What can the contraceptive pill protect a woman from?
7. In South Africa a teenage girl is
8. If a pregnant woman has HIV and takes no preventive drugs, what are the chances that her baby will be HIV positive?
9. If an HIV+ pregnant woman takes the correct drugs and doesn't breastfeed, how likely is her baby to have HIV?