Questions 1 to 8 of 22
1. Your 2 year old has a habit of calling you by your name instead of “Mom” or “Dad”. What is your reaction?
2. Your child has a habit of whining constantly. How should you deal with it?
3. Is it advisable to leave children in someone else’s care without saying bye to them?
4. Is it OK if your child seems to need you one minute and the very next minute runs away from you?
5. Your child seems to want to be around you all the time. Is that normal?
6. Why does your child drop or play with his food?
7. Your child wants to eat on her own. Would you allow her to try?
8. Your child doesn’t want to try new foods. What would you do?