Questions 1 to 7 of 7
1. Which of the following former Presidents shares a February birthday with Presidents Washington and Lincoln? (February 6 Birthday)
2. Six of our first ten Presidents were born in either the Colony or State of Virginia. The other four are listed as born in other of the 13 original colonies. In fact, 22 of our first 30 Presidents were born in one of the original 13 colonies.What US President was the FIRST president (excluding the one listed in the above question as born at sea) was NOT born in one of the Thirteen Original Colonies?
3. In addition to these three U.S. Presidents, one other American President was born in the month of February. He was born on February 9th, and became our 9th US President.
4. Our Nation's Birthday is celebrated on July 4th. What American President shares a birthday with our nation?
5. The U.S. Constitution includes the requirement that in order to be eligible to become President, a man or woman must be born a citizen of the United States. In fact, the eight Presidents listed below were NOT born in the United States--they were born in the American colonies prior to 1776. Of the eight Presidents NOT born in the United States, which was not even born in the American colonies--but on a ship as his family emigrated to the colonies?
6. Who is the only US president to be born in California?
7. Who of the following former presidents was not born in Massachusetts?