Questions 1 to 5 of 10
1. Why is the presidential elections always held on a Tuesday?
2. What is the minimum age for a candidate to run for president?
3. Which president of the US between 1945 and 2004 has had the honor of having both the highest - and lowest - approval rating during the same term in office?
4. If the president is unable to serve, the vice-president will take over. If, however, the vice-president either dies or is incapacitated, who takes over then?
5. Whose "doctrine" committed the US to use military action in the Middle East if its interests were threatened?