1. Which law states that "the acceleration of a body is parallel and directly proportional to the net force and inversely proportional to the mass"?
2. Energy possessed by a body by virtue of its position is:
3. Which of the following can travel the fastest through vacuum?
4. You touch a hot kettle and burn your fingers. Which of the following occurred?
5. Which of the following is used for observation from a concealed position?
6. A rainbow occurs because of?
7. When you put a straight rod in a glass of water so that half of it remains immersed under water, it looks like that the rod is crooked. This is because of:
8. Which law states that "at constant pressure, the volume of a given mass of an ideal gas increases or decreases by the same factor as its temperature on the absolute temperature scale"?
9. The phenomenon of melting under pressure and freezing again when pressure is reduced is known as: