Questions 1 to 10 of 20
1. When you meet nieces and nephews, you:
2. For a birthday treat for youngsters, you:
3. If there is a family golden wedding, you:
4. If granddad’s ill and told not to drink, you:
5. When someone in the family is ill, you:
6. Your ideal present for a young relative is:
7. Do you give young relatives money or sweets without asking their parents?
8. How often do you visit parents or elderly aunts and uncles?
9. At family weddings, you find yourself:
10. When something good, bad or exciting happens to you, you: