Questions 1 to 6 of 11
1. After all those reminders that homework must be finished before the family goes out for dinner, your child is all dressed for dinner but hasnât finished her work. Youâ¦
2. After a long dayâs work, as soon as you reach home, your child makes unusual demands. Youâ¦
3. You want your children to do well in life and believe that academic performance is the key to success. Youâ¦
4. Youâre out shopping and your little one demands something expensive that you havenât budgeted for. Since denial causes tantrum, you wouldâ¦
5. Whatâs your take on being your childâs friend?
6. You have a son who is forever up to some pranks. He troubles pets, neighbours and classmates. What do you do?