1. I believe in getting all my facts right before reaching a decision.
2. I look forward to building relationships and reaching a fair compromise for both parties.
3. I am a good talker but not a good listener.
4. Expression of my views is not my forte.
5. I focus on shared interests, not differences.
6. I keep it cordial even when engaged in serious discussions.
7. When under pressure I lose control over myself.
8. Whenever possible, I try to avoid conflict and confrontation.
9. It is important to set targets for better resolution of issues.
10. I believe that documenting the results of a negotiation ensures that both sides fully understand all the points that have been agreed upon.