Questions 1 to 9 of 9
1. When you type something in an Excel sheet the data displays in the:
2. The extension of an excel file is:
3. After putting a formula in a cell you get #Ref!. What does this mean?
4. What is the keyboard shortcut for creating a chart in excel?
5. After putting a formula you get ####. What does this mean?
6. If you enter text in a formula, the error message you will get is:
7. What symbol do we put to give an absolute reference into a formula?
8. At times you will find a small red triangle in the top right corner of a cell. What does this mean?
9. From where can you create a drop down list in excel?