1. I have thought a lot about my eating habits and physical activities to take stock of what I need to change.
2. I have accepted the idea that I need to make permanenet, not temporary changes in my eating habits and my activity routine to successful.
3. I will only feel successful if I lose a lot of weight.
4. I accept the idea that its best if I lose weight slowly.
5. I am thinking of losing weight now because I really want to and not because someone else thinks I should.
6. I think losing weight will solve other problems in my life.