1. Johnny, who works for the city circus, was on his way to the village where his troupe was performing for the night. He was carrying three colored balls along with him. In his path he came across a bridge with a signboard saying that the bridge could hold only 95 kgs.
Johnny's weight was 84 kgs and each ball weighed 5 kgs. Johnny still managed to cross the bridge at one go with all the balls and without throwing any balls across. How?
2. On a clear calm and sunny day, a boy, who is 4 ft tall, finds himself standing beside a 10 ft high slab. An apple is kept on top of the slab. The boy has to get the apple without jumping or moving from his position. He cannot even touch the slab. Yet, after sometime he manages to get hold of the apple which is a bit wet by now. How?
3. A man and his son go sky diving in a plane. After they jump out of the plane, the pilot who was flying the plane looks down from the cockpit and says “There goes my son.” How do you explain this?
4. A man has Ten Horses and nine stables as shown here.
        
The man wants to fit Ten Horses into nine stables. How does he do it?
5. Two children are born at the same time, date and year to the same mother and father at the same location. Yet they are not twins. How come?