Questions 1 to 8 of 8
1. You love your partner:
2. When meeting a prospective partner the first time do you ask questions to gauge his financial worth?
3. When your partner proposes a vacation, you think of:
4. When your partner proposes a dinner date, you suggest:
5. If your partner suddenly goes bankrupt, would you dump him?
6. As your anniversary approaches, do you drop hints about the expensive things you have been eyeing?
7. You expect your partner to pick up all your bills.
8. You would settle down in life with: