Questions 1 to 5 of 10
1. Orlando's first movie role was in the film "Wilde," a story about the life of Oscar Wilde. What part did Orlando play?
2. After "Wilde", Orlando appeared on an episode of a popular British mystery series called "Midsomer Murders." What is the title of the episode that he appeared in?
3. While enrolled at London's prestigious Guildhall School of Music & Drama, Orlando appeared in a number of plays. Which of these Shakespearean plays did Orlando perform in?
4. Of course we all know Orlando from "The Lord of the Rings," in which he plays elf Legolas Greenleaf. But what character part did he originally audition for?
5. After filming "The Lord of the Rings," Orlando had a short, but important role in the film "Black Hawk Down." What was the name of the character that he played?