1. In the flag used by the International Red Cross, the figure and background are the reverse of the flag of what country?
2. The black flag with a white skull and crossbones flown by pirates is called the
3. The popular name for the flag of Great Britain is the
4. The Star of David is central to the flag of what nation?
5. The nutmeg depicted on this flag's left side indicates the crop's importance to this small nation, which was invaded by United States troops in 1983 following a political coup. Which nation does it represent?
6. A flag displayed upside down means
7. The Confederate flag was called the
8. Which Asian flag has both the yin-yang symbol and trigrams from the I-Ching on a white background?