1. Do you ever eat without even realizing that you are eating?
2. Do you often feel guilty snacking?
3. Do you often eat alone or in odd places, such as in your car when parked in the garage?
4. After an unpleasant experience, such as an argument, do you eat even if you aren't feeling hungry?
5. Do you crave specific foods when you're upset, like a bar of chocolate when depressed?
6. Do external cues, such as food advertisements on television, cause you to eat?
7. Do you eat because you feel there's nothing else to do?
8. Does eating make you feel better when you're down?
9. Does eating take away your stress when you're worried about something?