1. In your opinion, how did the new people join this family?
2. The first problem is who will sleep where. Of course, Pamela and Paula will sleep in the children’s room. The three bedrooms have two beds each, ideal for three couples. Angela could sleep on the sofa in the living room, but she truly needs to rest and, therefore, goes to bed very early. The others, however, like to stay up and sit together until late at night. How would you solve the problem? Where would you put Angela?
3. It has been raining incessantly for two days. No one wants to leave the house in this weather. What can the inhabitants do? Pick the situation that you consider the most likely.
4. Who will prepare breakfast for everyone?
5. Angela leaves earlier than the others. What do you think the reason is?