Questions 1 to 5 of 10
1. You have no trouble parallel parking, even in very small spots.
2. You are a "backseat driver" - no matter where you are in the car. You aren't shy about correcting driving mistakes and / or giving directions.
3. If someone cuts you off, your immediate reaction is to flip them off or tailgate them.
4. If you're doing something difficult while driving, like merging onto a crowded highway, you can still carry on an active conversation.
5. You see driving as fun, not as a chore.