1. Do you sometimes find yourself reading over passages in books that you have read at least once already and that weren't especially difficult to begin with?
2. In a school do you gaze out the window looking at nothing in particular and dreamt that you're someplace altogether different?
3. Do you sometimes forget people's names almost as soon as they've been introduced to you?
4. Have you ever eaten a meal without realizing what it was you were putting in your mouth?
5. Do people frequently accuse you of forgetting something they told you earlier?
6. Are you accident-prone?
7. Do you often find yourself wishing that you were someplace else?