Questions 1 to 9 of 45
1. My child chooses to play with older kids and prefers adult company to that of peers.
2. My child is curious, inquisitive and enjoys readingbiography/autobiography/reference books.
3. My child has large vocabulary and uses language fluently and richly.
4. My child has abundance of ideas and has an excellent memory.
5. My child learns quickly and easily and can apply the learning from one situation to another.
6. My child loves to go to school.
7. My child makes it a point to complete the tasks started.
8. My child is well organized and shows high level of mental and physical energy.
9. My child is self-motivating and can work independently.