Questions 1 to 10 of 10
1. It is a sign of deception if a person includes lots of "umms" and "uhs" along with long pauses in his conversation.
2. A person standing tall with head held high is a sign of:
3. During a conversation if a person starts looking away, it means:
4. A person with suppressed anger or frustration will be seen:
5. You can make out if a person is interested in you if:
6. Eyebrows down and toward the center of the face are indicative of:
7. Can you make out a genuine smile from a fake one?
8. A sweaty handshake means:
9. When walking in a group, the person walking in front of others demonstrates:
10. Mirroring of body language means: